Return policy revised on 4/27/21
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with us, the current Return Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and a Supernice representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
Our vinyl wraps are manufactured to order and are not returnable or exchangeable. Please take special care when ordering. Make use of our print at home samples to help you visualize the pattern size and color, and ask us any questions you may have prior to ordering - all sales are considered final.
You must inform us about defects, shortages, and exceptions within 5 days from receipt of the order if considered complete. There are absolutely no replacements, exchanges or refunds issued after product is installed.
Please note that we cannot guarantee a color or pattern match for products ordered at different times. Our partner manufacturers are always making changes to provide you with the highest quality products. Supernice does not guarantee any application of our films. We are here to help if you need tips on installation but can not be held responsible for installation failure.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact us, in writing via email, within five (5) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is, in fact, defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
1. We will reprint the print job with rush production.
2. We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within four (4) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Supernice.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do NOT constitute grounds for a refund or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Supernice due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Supernice does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Supernice does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Supernice's website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using Supernice's standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Supernice.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
- Please note that Supernice's provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
Sign up for early access to new design drops and upcycling inspiration from the community!